Thursday, December 11, 2008

Conversations between me and one of my sales team

Rice Spice: I used to work for Shell Oil before I worked at my last job.

Minion: Wow, I used to work for a gas station, too! I sold car wax.

Rice Spice: Hmmm....yeah.

*****************************************

RS: We had a few coronas before the game.

Minion 2: Do you know why you put limes in coronas?

RS: Because that's the right way to drink them.

Minion 2: My friend told me that because in Mexico the workers pee in the beer, so the lime helps kill the germs.

RS: So you think a squeeze of lime will kill the toxins in urine? Interesting.

(Apparently, common sense comes at a premium with this one)

2 comments:

sublimenigma said...

Minions are fantastic! Everyone should have a few.
The biggest problem I have is maintaining the balance. I mean...you need one or two for comic relief, but it's difficult to get the job done if none of them are of decent intelligence.

I'm glad to see you back, and happy to hear that you're getting settled in Tampa. :)

Weenie said...

Awesome! I hope these co-workers of yours don't plan on having offspring! We have enough dumb asses on the planet already!

~Weenie