After only working at my office for approximately two months, I already feel like a vacation is long overdue. Sad... I know. Working with a bunch of females who whine about petty shit gets old. What's worse is that I have to manage them. Do you remember when you were young and could always get a "do-over" when you played with your friends? Would it be too much to ask for "do-over" through hiring process of the minions at my company? The two major bosses did all the hiring at the time I was brought on. If only I had a say in it seeing that I would be the one working directly with them. Only 1 out of the 4 does their job well and doesn't annoy me - 25% isn't a bad percentage if we were talking a big office. There are 4 people though... come on! Oh, well...
My goal is to diversify the office when we hire more people. My prime target is older men - maybe they can bring some seriousness to the mix that these young female minions are lacking. Or maybe they can bring some old man creepiness so that the girls will at least stop chit chatting constantly because their a bit freaked out. Not serial killer creepy or anything like that, but just enough weirdness that he makes people clam up. Is that bad that I want to use a bit of psychology to get these girls to stop yapping like they're in high school and to focus on their work?
Anyway, I better get off this computer. I have 30 minutes to get ready before I have to head off to work.
Have a great day!!!
Hair or Bare...
15 years ago

1 comment:
I don't envy you, working with all women. I will say this, working with all men is not a bed of roses either. The ladies might drive you insane with their little girl chit chat, but believe me, MEN ARE GROSS! Don't even get me started on the bathroom that I have to share with these two.
Good luck finding the creepy, old dude. Shouldn't be hard since you moved to the retirement capital of the world! :P
Post a Comment