
Boyfriend is heading to his parents' place tonight to start his Christmas holiday early. They live about an hour north of us. Seeing as I have to work on Christmas Eve until about 3pm, Otis and I won't be joining him until I get off work tomorrow. Boyfriend wanted to leave the boy with me to keep me company, but I just think he wants to get a good night's sleep without me or a snoring dog in the bed with him...lol. So the little one and I have a date with leftovers, a glass of wine (for me...not the dog), wrapping gifts, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation playing in the background.
At some point, I may even try to find some time to research online what's going on in Houston for New Year's Eve - put a few emails out and message a few people on MySpace. Boyfriend, Otis, and I are boarding a plane bound for H-Town on Wednesday in time to drop off the doggie and ring in the New Year with friends. Why is it that even though I've moved to Tampa, I still feel the need to plan something in a totally different state? Maybe I should leave it all up to the people there, but you know I'm too much of a control freak to not have some influence on the evening's plans. Anyone hear of exciting New Year's events in the city of Big Oil? If so, pass that along...
At some point, I may even try to find some time to research online what's going on in Houston for New Year's Eve - put a few emails out and message a few people on MySpace. Boyfriend, Otis, and I are boarding a plane bound for H-Town on Wednesday in time to drop off the doggie and ring in the New Year with friends. Why is it that even though I've moved to Tampa, I still feel the need to plan something in a totally different state? Maybe I should leave it all up to the people there, but you know I'm too much of a control freak to not have some influence on the evening's plans. Anyone hear of exciting New Year's events in the city of Big Oil? If so, pass that along...

1 comment:
hehe..I love that movie!
Post a Comment