Previously, I had a blog that chronicled my life as the Long Lost Spice Girl - Rice Spice. Now I've moved on to a new blog as I move on to a new chapter of my life.
Having spent all of my life living in or about Houston, TX, I've packed my bags for the man I love. Cheesey? Yes. Do I regret it? Let me think about it for a sec.... just kidding! I do miss my family and the wonderful network of friends that we've acquired over the years, but I realized something. Those most important to you, will always be there - no matter how far away you are.
So here I am, a TexaPino living in God's Waiting Room with Husband and our super canine Otis Monkey trying to give Tampa a taste of our awesomeness. I know, I know... modesty is my strong suit.
1 comment:
Gambatte (Japanese for Good luck!)!
Post a Comment